To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

The "Convert CSV to XES" plugin does not respond properly

HI 
In my log file, there are 3 attributes that I have considered the device-id as a case column. This attribute has 20 unique values, so I expect that after giving this file to prom, the case number in XES result file becomes 20, but its 8.can anyone tell me why this happens?Thank you very much

Comments

• Hi,

To be able to help you, we need more information from you, like the CSV file you have used, and how exactly you have configured the conversion from CSV to XES. ASlso, the XES file that results from the conversion could help, especially in combination with the CSV file as this might tell us how you configured the conversion. Would it be possible for you to share the CSV and XES files?

Kind regards,

Eric.
  • Hi,
    when i analyzed my event log more and more, I realized that it has a problem therefore after that i could solve it.Thank you so much for your reply