To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Abou difference between categories

Hi
I have a question about difference between categories. What is different between consignment and 2 way matching category? In both of them the invoice flag is false and receipt flag is true
Thank you 

Comments

• Anahita
    edited April 2019
    sorry I made a mistake. What is different between consignment and 3-way matching, invoice before goods receipt? In both of them the invoice flag is false and receipt flag is true
    Thank you 

• Consignment traces do not deal with any invoice, only with goods; as a consequence there is no invoicing, thus no invoice can be based on goods receipt (GR IV false).
    You can consider it (the false flag) as a redundant information.

3 way Before traces deal with Goods and Invoices, the relation set by the flagging of GR IV/GR receipt ithta you can get an invoice before goods are receipt (GR IV false), but then you can only pay if you receive goods (receipt flag true). 
    Here the (flase flag) information is essential to look at the process.