To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

begginer

JulianaBrayner
edited May 2011 in - XESame
Dear joos.

I'm trying to install xesame from http://www.win.tue.nl/~jbuijs/files/XESame/ but when I try to run the XESame10.bat file it gives me a java exception

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/fluxicon/slickerb
ox/ui/SlickerComboBoxUI
        at org.processmining.mapper.ui.MainFrame.main(MainFrame.java:140)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.fluxicon.slickerbox.ui.SlickerC
omboBoxUI
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

I really don't know java language, so sorry about my basic problem.

Thanks in advance.

Juliana

Comments

• Hi Juliana,

First of all, are you sure that you don't already have XESame installed (without knowing it)? If you have downloaded ProM 6 from the website, then XESame is already included.

If you want to install XESame without installing ProM 6 or if you want to upgrade to the latest XESame version (which is recommended) then you should do the following: Let me know if this worked for you!

I will try to find some time soon to improve the installation/upgrade process of XESame.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology