To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Can not find a document

Hi,

Could someone tell me where can I find the document "Implementing and integrating algorithms in the process mining framework"? 

Thank you!

Answers

• Hi,

I can send you that file, but it will be of not much use, I fear. The document dates from March 2004, and is meant for developers of ProM 5. It is really outdated.

What kind of information do you hope to find in this document?

Kind regards,

Eric.
  • Hi Eric,

Thanks for your reply.

I want to develop a plugin of ProM 6. It is not difficult to develop a simple plugin if  I refer to the current examples. But these examples lacks necessary explanation. So I need some help to understand the details of plugin development. Is there such a document?

Best regards.

Si-Yuan Jing
  • Hi Si-Yuan Jing,

Some useful links can be found on https://svn.win.tue.nl/trac/prom, see the bottom line of the "Get involved" section. Basically, a plug-in is nothing more than a method with a special annotation.

Kind regards,

Eric.