To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

I get the 'No import plugins available' when I try and import a file

I get the 'No import plugins available' when I try and import a file. How can I get whatever the plugins I need?

Comments

• Dear 'mdickson',

Thank you for your report. I guess the cause is that no plug-ins are installed during the first boot of ProM. Assuming you are on Windows, navigate to your user folder (C:/users/mdickson/) and look for the '.ProM11' folder and remove it (with ProM closed). Now start ProM again and it will start installing the packages.

Please let me know if you get stuck during this process.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • hello. i have a such problem. i'm install all plugins, but I get the 'No import plugins available' when I try and import a file.
  • What kind of file are you trying to import? Which version of ProM are you using?
  • ProM 6.7. I try import exapmle files (exercise1.xes)
  • hverbeek
    edited November 2018
    Please run ProM 6.7 using the ProM67.bat file, and then share the log you get in the command prompt with us. This log may include some hints what's wrong.
    With the log I mean whatever texts ProM 6.7 writes in the console.

• As far as I can see from the log, no packages have been installed. The plug-ins are typically contained in these packages. Could you please run the ProM 6.7 Package Manager (ProMPM67.bat) and check which packages you have actually installed?

The typical thing to do would be to install the "RunnerUpPackages" meta-package, which installs the most-typical packages in one go.