To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

EdiFact Format messages Or HL7 Format messages

Hello;
Please, can I find a date set of Edifact format Messages or Hl7 format Messages to validate my reasearch? 
thanks

Comments

• I mean if I Can find a data set of Edifact or HL7 format Messages to validate my research? 
  • Hi moufidal,

I am sorry that I cannot understand your question.
    Could you make it more clear that which plugin or topic your question is related to?
    Thanks.
    Guangming Li
    PhD student in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • I want to exploit event logs about messages exchanged between different partners, so I'm looking for a set of messages to convert them into event logs and then exploit them in my search.

With the plugin Edimine, they use a data set but i can not contact them!!!
  • kfgz087
    edited April 2018
    Thanks for making your question more clear. I already asked my colleague to answer your question. Please be patient.
    Guangming Li
    PhD student in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2018
    Thanks a lot  :)
  • Dear Moufida,

We do not have any Edifact data sets. On the EDIEMine project page (http://edimine.ec.tuwien.ac.at/, a bit outdated) you can find some links to publications on the EDIMiner. There could be links to public data sets in these publications, but I'm not sure.

Kind regards,

Eric.

• Dear @hverbeek
    thanks sir, I read the most of them, but there 's no.
    To have more information, I tried to contact them but their addresses are wrong.

• What About HL7 ?