To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

How can I change attribute type in Decision Point Analysis?

cfortin
edited June 2012 in Process Mining
When using the decision point analysis plugin on a selected petri net, the option to change the "attribute type" does not appear.  I can only change the "attribute selection."  Unfortunately, the help link for this plugin is no longer active.  How can I change the attribute selections so that I get logical numeric data about the decision point?  I appreciate any help you can provide!

Answers

• Hi, 

The attribute type should be available. You can check the online manual of the decision miner here: http://www.processmining.org/online/decisionmining

I hope this helps, 
    Anne
  • I faced the same problem running Decision Point Analysis. The attribute type doesn't appear. 
    I run ProM5.2 in a MacBook Pro with MacOS Sierra installed. 
    I checked the same plug-in with the same log on Windows and the attributes appear.
    Do you have any tips to solve that on Mac?
    Thanks in advance for your help.
  • Thanks for the report Marco. Unfortunately ProM 5.2 is not supported anymore.

ProM lite 1.2 also contains decision point analysis by Massimiliano de Leoni. You might want to try this.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology