To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Mine transition system

Talion
edited October 2017 in ProM 6
Hi everybody,
I'm trying to use the "Mine transition system" plug-in and I noticed that the transition system got at the end of the wizard varies depending on what I have selected between the following options: "List", "Multiset", "Set", "Fixes Length Set" (see the attachment). Someone can tell me the differences between these options? Thank you in advance..

Comments

• kfgz087
    edited October 2017
    Hi Talion,

As I understand, the options ("List", "Multiset", "Set" and "Fixes Length Set") are used to identify states in a transition system. For instance, if you choose "List", the state is <a,b> after a happens and then b happens, which is different from the state <b,a> after b happens and then a happens. If you choose "Set", there is no order in the state, which means the above two situations create the same state {a,b}.
    Guangming Li
    PhD student in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Perfect! Thank you.