To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

How to show the case ID in the traces of Inductive visual Miner?

I was working with "Inductive visual Miner" and I wanted to check out the deviations in my model. Now when I clicked on the "traces" button it gave me the following overview:

The problem is that I can't see the whole case ID of the traces. My case ID's are 10 numbers long. Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Comments

• Dear Lex,

At the moment, this is unfortunately not possible.
    I'll have a chat with the author of this widget whether we can think of something smart to solve it, apart from just increasing the width ;)

Saner
    Sander Leemans
    Assistant Processor (Lecturer) at Queensland University of Technology
    Author of the visual Miner and Inductive Miner
  • Hi Saner,

That's to bad, I can go trough it manually now with the "highlighting filters" but it would be a lot nicer if I could see the case ID's in the traces. But if you will, keep me posted when it is solved;P. And thanks for your response!
  • sjjleemans
    edited May 2017
    Hi Lex,

Felix and I implemented a solution: the width is increased a bit. Moreover, when you hover your mouse over the title, a little tooltip will show the complete unabbreviated trace ID.

This feature will be available in the Nightly Build and, when released, ProM 6.7.

Kind regards,

Sander
    Sander Leemans
    Assistant Processor (Lecturer) at Queensland University of Technology
    Author of the visual Miner and Inductive Miner