To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Is it possible to save a log filter for future use?

Hi,

I am looking at the heuristic filter, but I cannot find a way to save my filter. It would be nice because my next dataset may be very similar to my current one, and I won't need to redefine the filter again and again.  Have I not found it or it is not possible yet?

Many thanks

Comments

• HI,

No, that is not possible yet.

Interesting idea, though. Would it be sufficient to save it for the current session of ProM, or would you also like to reuse the filter in different ProM sessions?

Sorry,

Eric.
  • If you are planning more repetitive analysis, you might want to have a look at RapidProM as well:
    www.rapidprom.corg

Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Hi Eric, it would be great to reuse the filter in different sessions which means I can share the filter with different people and computers.
  • Hi JBuijs

Thanks I will look into that!