To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Visualization of Output from Replay a Log on Petri Net for Performance/Conformance Analysis

I have created a flexible heuristics net, converted it to a petri net, and replayed a log over the petri net to obtain performance/conformance measures.  Is there a package that converts the final output to a visualization that is similar to the flexible heuristics net?  The numerous tau transitions make visualizing a process with many events difficult.  Thanks!

Comments

• Hi 'nzack',

I believe there is a plug-in 'reduce Petri net' or similar that is able to reduce the number of tau-transitions (otherwise search for a plug-in mentioning 'Murata'). This might help in improving the readability of the model.
    Currently only conformance visualizations for Petri nets and process trees (through the inductive visual miner) are implemented. And as far as I know, there are no plans to visualize this on heuristic nets.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology