To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

help

Mousavi
edited January 2011 in Root
Dear friends,
how can I read answer of my questions ? when I click on the label of the answer I see a message that I

Comments

• JBuijs
    edited January 2011
    Dear Mousavi,

I'm not sure if posting this helps, since you can't read any answers, but I might as well try.

I assume that you got an e-mail from the forum (/me) that there was a new reply. You clicked the link, which brought you to the disucssion you started. Now you can't see any answers, is that correct?
    What do you see?

I have tested it with Firefox and Internet Explorer and for me it works. If you can provide more details we might be able to track down and solve the issue.
    I recently upgraded the forum so that might have caused some problems (f.i. the edit box width is not correct... Update: changed to another plug-in which works better.).

Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology