To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Social Network - How to utilize org:group?

Hey,

I've been trying to find a plugin that can properly handle the org:group attribute since none of the given plugins (Mine for HOW, WT, ST, ...) seem to include this property in the analysis.

My aim was to group the HOW Chart by organizational groups rather than individual ressources to see how the departments are connected. 

Answers

• Hi Mengelke,

Unfortunately the social network plug-ins forcefully use the org:resource field. A trick would be to rename the attributes such that the org:group attribute is renamed to org:resource.

Another trick could be to use the Inductive (visual) miner, this miner is able to use any combination of attributes as classifier.

Hope this helps!
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology