To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

is there a plugin shows the interval between events ?

Hi every one, 

I need to see the intervals 'not the duration' of a repeated event/s , can you tell me if there is a filter or plugin in ProM does 
this ? 

thanks

Amirah 

Answers

• Dear Amirah,

To validate if I understand you correctly, you're looking for the time in between 2 instances of A (e.g. in <X, A, Y, Z, A, W>).

The only plug-in that comes to mind is the 'replay log on petri net for conformance/performance' (or similar, I don't recall the exact name). Once executed, on the top right several visualizations can be selected, if you select the one with table or matrix you might get what you are looking for. Please let me know if this answers your question.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Hi Joos, 
    thank you so much. your answer helped me . 

Amirah