To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Create Initial Marking - how to use?

I am trying to replay a Petri net on it's attendant data and check conformance. When I run the "Replay a Log on Petri Net for Conformance" action in PRoM 6.6, I get a message along the following lines: "Initial marking is missing, please run the 'create initial marking' plugin. So, I run this plugin, which generates a new object: "Init marking of Petrinet". How do I use this object? Or will it be automatically integrated with the petri-net/data when I run the conformance?

Comments

• Dear Aron,

As far as I understand the conformance plug-in automatically finds the connection between these two objects (ProM also connects these) so it should run fine when you run the plug-in a second time.
    Did you already try this?
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • @JBuijs: yes, I think it's working (meaning no error message is displayed). Thanks!