To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

How to export a view in Prom 6?

rlange
edited April 2016 in ProM 6
 Hi everyone,

I'm unable to export a view in Prom 6 after doing some analysis.
Are there other people with the same issue?  See the screenshot (upload fails, so: https://www.dropbox.com/s/08lt3t3w2hb2din/image.png?dl=0)

Robert

Answers

• Dear Robert,

Which version of ProM 6 are you using? An d on which OS are you running it? The screenshot hints at MacOS. Is that right?

For exporting the view, ProM 6 uses FreeHEP. This comes with a library that contains the dialog shown in your screenshot, and a couple of libraries that should fill the drop-down menu with export formats that is now empty. FreeHEP fills this menu in a dynamic way by scanning the libraries in the classpath for possible export formats. Possibly, these libraries are missing form the classpath on your system. 

Another option is a versioning conflict in the FreeHEP libraries. If the export format libraries are too new for the dialog library, the latter will not recognize the former. Did you update some ProM packages lately?

Kind regards,

Eric.

• rlange
    edited April 2016
    Hi Eric,

I'm using version 6.5.1, indeed running on OSX.
    I did not update some ProM packages lately.

Is there any way for me to check possible conflicts between the FreeHEP libraries?

<edit>
    I found the libraries in the ProM package. Any tips on how to solve this?

Thanks!

Robert