To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException while import xes file into ProM 6

Hi,
When I try to import xes file into ProM 6, I get this exception: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException. Does any one know how to solve the problem? The things I did is check out one mining algorithm, use ivy solve dependency, then install plugins, then run ProM. No modification for the code this time. 

Answers

• Dear boboane,

Do you have a more detailed stack trace? If you can from Eclipse you can find this in the console.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • JBuijs said:
    Dear boboane,

Do you have a more detailed stack trace? If you can from Eclipse you can find this in the console.
    Hi JBuijs,
    Eventually I found one latest jar resulted in the problem. I have informed the administrator replaced the jar. Thanks for your help.