To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

NullPointerException while importing resource for SocialNetwork package

Hi all,
I'm trying to discover the work of mining social network on ProM and got stuck right from the start.

I've checkout SocialNetwork package but do not find out the structure of needed resource file.
SocialNetwork package is developed based on a tool MiSoN then I use sample file of MiSoN to import, however, I got exception. Anyone know anything about this package and how to get over this exception.

Any idea, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

Exception log from Eclipse

Import data is as below (data.xml)

Comments

• Hi,

I think you are trying to load the data.xml file as if it was an XES file, which it is not.
    You have to select the correct file type, or convert the data.xml file to an XES formatted file to be able to load it into ProM.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology