To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Implementation of Plugin (Event Log generator)

Jeffrey
edited October 2015 in - Usage
Hello,

I want to implement the Event Log Generator from Seppe vanden Broucke (processmining.be/loggenerator) in ProM 6.
Unfortunately the instruction for the implementation did not work for me. Maybe I am doing this wrong, but I used the code he provided and executed it on a shortcut of the "ProM651.exe". Anyone has an idea, how the implementation is done? Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Hi Jeffrey,

An .exe file contains all the code in the file itself, this means you cannot add/change code.

If you want to run the code made by Seppe vanden Broucke you need to load the code in a development environment, such as Eclipse.

Did you execute the command as mentioned on www.processmining.be/loggenerator ? That should work I guess.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Hey Jbuijs,

thanks for the reply. I think my problem is, that I have no clue how and where to execute the command.