To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Problem with XESame

Elisa
edited September 2015 in - XESame
Hi, i have a problem with XESame.
I'm trying to run the example for XESame, from www.processmining.org/_media/xesame/xesame_examples.zip.
Unfortunately, when i get to the step six , XESame gives me an error like: " Sorry but the test failed because the URL could not be found. [Microsoft][Driver Manager ODBC] errata corrispondenza di architettura tra il driver e l'applicazione nel DSN specificato" (I write the English traslation: the specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application).
What could be the problem ?
Thanks 
Elisabetta

Answers

• Dear Elisabetta,

I hope the information on the following can be of assistance, especially point 4:
    http://www.processmining.org/xesame/examples

Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Sorry, but I've just followed the instructions in the file but this problem remains.
  • Did you really make sure that you ran XESame in 32 bit e.g. using a 32 bit Java runtime such that it finds the 32 bit ODBC connections that you define as mentioned in step 4 of the page I referred to before?

Side note: I'm on leave as of now until Oct 13 so I cannot reply in the coming days I'm afraid.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology