To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

XML File Import ProM 6.5_Failed to read shema documents'file

Sophia
edited July 2015 in - Usage

Dear All, 

I am trying to import Costmodel.xml and Organizational Model.xml into ProM 6.5 for Enriched(Costmodel&OrgModel) Cost Report using. However, I seem failed and the result in imported pool as below:

-Cost Model

-Cost Model (Errors during import...)--> then I clicked visualization button:

Error Schema_reference: 4: Failed to read chema document "file: C:/Users/prom-6.5/./lib/xsd/cost_model.xsd", because

1) could not find the document;2) the document could not be read;3) The root element of the document is not <xsd:schema>

--------------------------------------------------

Costmodel.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?><costModel xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="cost_model.xsd"> <mappings> <mapping type="resource"> <identifier type="cost" id="CD1258" name="RSA"/> <identifier type="workflow" id="HK3576" name="RSA"/> </mapping>

Costmodelxsd schema

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" elementFormDefault="qualified" attributeFormDefault="unqualified"> <xs:element name="costModel"> <xs:complexType><xs:sequence> <xs:element ref="mappings" minOccurs="0"/>

Then, I revised xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation=".lib/xsd/cost_model.xsd" and put cost_model.xsd into that path and import cost_model.xml again. I received the announcement : " Error with import of [Ljava.io.File;@b7114b: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: This parser does not ... "null" version "null"

Furthermore, I also validated my xml file with xsd and it fited well. I also install jre 8, 7, 6.

I am really appreciate for your help to import xml file!

Sophia

Answers

• Hi Sophia,

I couldn't replicate your error here, as I have no problem importing the Cost Model and Organizational Model.

Could you try again using the models provided here?
    https://svn.win.tue.nl/repos/prom/Packages/CostBasedAnalysis/Trunk/test case/phone repair/

Thank you.

Cheers,

Keith 

• Hi Keith, 

Thank you for your promtly reply! I have ever read your honor thesis concerned cost. I really like it! 

I also used the example in link above but the same problem.  You did implemented well in prom 6 right? Now, prom 6 can not start and i use prom 6.5. I can not understand where the problem is. BTW, Could you run it again in Prom 6.5?

Warming regards, 

Sophia

• Hi Sophia,
    Thank you! I did the work when I was still an honours student, so pardon me for the sloppy implementation.
    Yes I did try to run it in ProM 6.5, and the import of both CostModel &amp; OrganizationalModel works for me.
    Could you provide me with the screenshot of the error? Also, try running ProM65.bat instead, and provide me with a screenshot of the error (in cmd line) as well? This might provide me with more information to help you.
    Thank you.
    Cheers,Keith

• Hi Keith, 

Here are all information about the errors! Thanks in advance for your help!

Have a nice day!

Sophia

• Hi Sophia,

Sorry for the late reply, I've been trying to replicate your problem these few days.

I still can't seem to replicate your problem. The only problem I could replicate is the missing XSD files, which can be solved by doing what you had already done (rename the path, and place the XSD files into that path). I'm using Java 8, and downloaded a fresh copy of ProM 6.5.

I did a bit of googling as well, and it seems like this problem is most likely caused by outdated/incompatible Saxon jar files. Could you try doing the following:

1. Open ProM65.bat in a text editor.
    2. Replace the content with:

@setlocal enableextensions

@cd /d "%~dp0"

java -da -Xmx1G -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -classpath ProM65.jar -Djava.util.Arrays.useLegacyMergeSort=true -Djavax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory=com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl org.processmining.contexts.uitopia.UI

(as stated in : https://coderwall.com/p/kqsrrw/jdom2-this-parser-does-not-support-specification-null-version-null)

Let me know if this works. I hope it does.

Cheers,

Keith.

• Hi Keith, 

Thank you for your advice. I am sorry for late reply due to privacy problem. 
    I will conduct and let you know the results. 

Warming regards, 
    Hong