To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

clean the log

hi friends
i am using log data for bpic 2012 and i want clean log (select the activities with both start and complete) and i want calculate execution time of each activity and extract the information about which resource work at which weekday and how many time perform a certain activity in every day of week.
how can i achieve to this information?
plug-in?

Comments

• Dear Sonam,

In ProM you can search for plug-ins. Several filter plug-ins will appear if you search for 'filter'. I would recommend the 'filter using simple heuristics' for your scenario.

execution time can best be found by performance analysis, for which you need a process model (search for 'performance' on this forum and you will find relevant posts).

Weekday of resources can be easily found using the dotted chart visualization of an event log and setting the x axis attribute to 'since week start' (or similar).

Happy mining!
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Thanks Jbuijs :)