To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

LTL Checker - Calling functionality from the command prompt

glauciamelissa
edited August 2015 in ProM 6

I read on the internet that the new structure of PROM 6 allows for calling functionality from the command prompt instead of the GUI. However, you only can use plugins from the CLI which have been programmed to work without the GUI. I need to call the LTL Checker functionality from the command prompt. Could anybody give me some pointers on how to do this? First question: Has LTL Checker plugin been programmed to work without the GUI?

Best Answers

• JBuijs
    Accepted Answer

Dear Glaucia Melissa,

I have alerted Fabrizio Maggi, the original author of the LTL checker of your question. I hope he will post an answer here shortly.

Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • fmaggi
    Accepted Answer

Hi glauciamelissa,

no the LTLChecker in ProM does not have a command prompt version. However, last year, I have had a bachelor student working on a standalone version of the LTLChecker. He could provide this version to you. Send me an e-mail to f.m.maggi@ut.ee and I will provide you the code.  

Answers