To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

XESame orderDemo .xes generation is not correct

bnjiang
edited June 2015 in - XESame

Hello,

I downloaded the XeSame examples and followed the tutorial. After I load the Order_demo.mapping, I can run the converstion without errors. The problem is that the "OrderLine_Details" doesn't have any data. According to the sample at orderDemo/eventlogs/eventlog.xes, the correct output should be:

<string key="OrderLine_Details" value="EMPTY"><string key="TotalAmount" value="99.9800"/> <string key="Description" value="John Denver&apos;s life Album (15 CD premium pack)"/> <string key="Quantity" value="1"/> <string key="Price" value="99.9800"/> </string>

But what I get from conversion is just:

<string key="OrderLine_Details" value="EMPTY"/>

Can anyone help me about this problem? Thanks a lot.

Bingnan

Answers

• Dear Bingnan,

I checked and both the data and the mapping contain this attribute (definition), so I'm not sure if you changed anything in the data or mapping...

Unfortunately I cannot run the mapping at this moment since I'm travelling so I can't replicate now.

Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Dear Joos,

It seems there are some problems in the lib files. I updated these files and the problem is solved. Thanks.

Bingnan